Today I am showing you a birthday card. He just got a new hamster so I made him this card of the hamster holding a pinwheel. The pinwheel moves like crazy as I put it onto a spinner. Check the short video to see it spin.
All the digital papers I used are from Nitwit collection. I think it was the Beautiful Baby Boy collection. All dies I used are from Marianne Design.
He liked his card a whole lot so I am happy for that also. It keeps getting harder to come up with original new ideas but I still manage to come up with something.
I will be adding this to the following challenges:
Creative Fingers #327 - Anything Goes
Girlz & The art Of Letters #33 - Letter G (van Gefeliciteerd)
Just Us Girls #835 - Die Week
Creative Inspirations #41 - Anything Goes
Unicorn #123 - Layer It Up
PIP #2631 - Anything Goes
CD Sunday Plus #189 - Anything Digital Goes
Till next time
Renate
Girlz & The art Of Letters #33 - Letter G (van Gefeliciteerd)
Just Us Girls #835 - Die Week
Creative Inspirations #41 - Anything Goes
Unicorn #123 - Layer It Up
PIP #2631 - Anything Goes
CD Sunday Plus #189 - Anything Digital Goes
Till next time
Renate

I am sure 'Elvis' will be thrilled with his card.
ReplyDeleteCarol xx
CD Sunday Plus DT
A brilliant card which the recipient must have loved
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun card Renate. The hamster is too cute and the pinwheel on the spinner is awesome.Thanks for sharing with us at Just Us Girls challenge. Hugs, Denise x
ReplyDeleteOh wow! This is fabulous, I love it!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing with us.
Jo x
CD Sunday Plus DT
Such a fun idea and great card.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday Plus DT
I wonder..... is Elvis the name of the birthday boy or the hamster! Great design and I love the spinning pinwheel.
ReplyDeletePamela
CD Sunday Plus DT.