Pages

Monday, September 14, 2026

A Black Cas Christmas Card



Today I am showing you a black christmas card in CAS style after getting back from a lovely 8 day vacation in Austria. At first I was afraid it would be a depressing card because of all the black but it is really elegant.

I made a black base card and added a smaller square panel on it. I then die cut a scalloped panel in black. I added 2 foiled sentiments by Spellbinders on the bottom and right side of the panel. I masked off the sides and sentiments and then added some splatters using some gold metallic paint. I die cut the christmas tree out of gold metallic cardstock and 3 times more in black cardstock. I glued them all together to give it more dimension.

I may even make some more colored CAS cards. I usually do white but colored CAS cards are also very elegant.

I will be adding this to the following challenge:
52 Weeks To Christmas September 2026 - CAS Christmas Card
Girlz Creative Christmas #194 - Christmas Trees
Dragonfly Dreams September 2026 - Monochromatic
Peace On Earth September 2026 - Anything Christmas Goes
Krafty Chicks #837 - Christmas

Till next time
Renate

2 comments:

  1. Inderdaad een heel chique kerstkaart Renate. Dank je wel voor je deelname aan de challenge bij 52 WTC.
    Lieve groetjes Miranda dt 52 WTC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heel mooi deze CAS kaart !!!!
    groeten Ineke
    DT52 WTC

    ReplyDelete