
Today I am showing you this cute Halloween rocker card.
I die cut a large black circle and folded it in half. I took a piece of digital papers from Nitwit Collection and cut it in half. I also die cut the same size circle in acetate. I then added the half piece of the orange paper to the acetate circle and then attached it to the black cardstock.
I die cut the ghost and mouse bats from Marianne Design COL1473 Eline's Halloween die set. I attached the bats on top of the acetate circle and it looks like they are flying above the ghost. I think it is a fun card to give to a child.
I will be adding this to the following challenges:
Unicorn #124 - Not Square
Girlz Creative Crafts #72 - Shaped Card
SAS4 Kids September 2026 - Halloween Cards 4 Kids
Two Old Bats Halloween September 2026 - Anything Halloween Goes
Till next time
Renate
Unicorn #124 - Not Square
Girlz Creative Crafts #72 - Shaped Card
SAS4 Kids September 2026 - Halloween Cards 4 Kids
Two Old Bats Halloween September 2026 - Anything Halloween Goes
Till next time
Renate

Hi Renate, What a beautiful halloween card you made. The funny ghost is so cute. Thank you for joining us at Girlz Creative Crafts.
ReplyDeleteAntje DTGCC
So creatively CUTE and FUN!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining our challenge at Two Old Bats!
Diane
{Nellies Nest}
Two Old Bats Co-Owner
How fun and creative! Love the cute little ghost, thanks for joining us at Send a Smile 4 Kids!
ReplyDeleteOh, Renate... This is fantastic! Kids love shaped cards and that acetate piece makes this even more special. Definitely sharing this idea with my cardmaking gal pals. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Send a Smile 4 Kids!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Make My Monday Thanks for entering you card at Girlz Creative Crafts
ReplyDeleteGeweldig toffee kaart Leuk dat je meedoet met onze challenge bij Girlz Creative Crafts
Creative Hugs & Happy Crafting!
Claudia