
Today I am showing another Cas Christmas card in black with gold.
I cut a piece of 29 x 14,5 cm of black cardstock and scored it at 14,5 cm and folded it in half.
I cut another piece of 12,5 x 12,5 cm and added a foiled sentiment from the Spellbinders
Hot Foil Mini Christmas Sentiment Strip set using the glimmer machine. I then die cut a scalloped square and I masked off the edges and the splatter some gold paint onto it. I then die cut a star out of gold metallic cardstock, I also cut the star about 3 more times out of black cardstock and added them to the gold star to get some dimension.
All in all a simple elegant card but I really like it.
Till next time
Renate
Tuesday, September 22, 2026
Another Black Christmas Cas Card
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment