
Today I am showing a card I have been wanting to make for a while now.
It is a very simple yet elegant card that doesn't take a whole lot to make. Even though this is a rather quick card I love the simplicity of it. I die cut the 2027 about 4 times and glue them on top of each other to get some nice dimension. I die cut a small bow out of matt gold metallic cardstock and glued it to the "7". I then added the numbers to the card without glueing them down just yet. I got out my sentiment stamps and found this nice sentiment to put underneath the numbers and it was the perfect size. I then stamped it on the base card. After that I glued down the numbers. Well that is is for this card. Not fussy at al and still beautiful.
Till next time
Renate
Friday, October 2, 2026
A 2027 CAS card
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment