
Today I am showing you a fall or autumn themed card. Lots of challenges are having this theme at the moment so this is my creation.
I took a pale orange digital paper of the collection Sweater Weather from Nitwit Collection. I die cut a grass hill in a moss green tone. I die cut the log and mushrooms from die sets of Marianne Design. The chestnuts and gnome are from Globeland die sets. I also have some tiny butterflies but I don't remember the brand for those. I didn't add a sentiment to this one but I will add a nice message on the inside. This one is for my stash for now.
I will be adding this to the following challenges:
Crealadies #10 - Op een grote paddestoel
Make My Monday #288 - Autumn/Fall
Unicorn #125 - Autumn And/Or Halloween
Cardz 4 Guys #390 - Fall/Autumn Theme Colors
Try It On Tuesday - Autumns Beauty
Let's Create And Craft #236 - AG + The Colors Of Fall
Daisy Chain #112 - Autumn And/Or Halloween
Craft Rocket #141 - Autumn And/Or Halloween
Crafty Calendar October 2026 - Autumn/Halloween
Till next time
Renate
Friday, October 9, 2026
An Autumn Fall Gnome Card
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment