Pages

Monday, July 27, 2026

A Winter Themed Christmas Card

 


Today I am showing you a winter themed christmas card.

I used papers from Scrap And Me. I used the Tim Holtz distress tool on all the edges. I then inked all the sides with Distress Ink. I then stitched the DP with ecru embroidery floss by DMC. I added some wax rope behind the Tilda image. I use a Magnolia stamp called Winter Tilda. I colored here with Ohuhu alcohol markers.  I added a whole bunch of die cut snowflakes to the card and added a pearl in the middle in various sizes. And also a snowflake border by Papertrey Ink. And last but not least I added a homemade sentiment strip to the top left corner.

I will be adding this to the following challenges

PIP2630 - Anything Goes
C.R.A.F.T. #785 - Christmas
Star Stampz #84 - Christmas In July
Inkspirational #372 - Christmas In July

Till next time 
Renate

No comments:

Post a Comment