Today I am showing you a winter themed christmas card.
I used papers from Scrap And Me. I used the Tim Holtz distress tool on all the edges. I then inked all the sides with Distress Ink. I then stitched the DP with ecru embroidery floss by DMC. I added some wax rope behind the Tilda image. I use a Magnolia stamp called Winter Tilda. I colored here with Ohuhu alcohol markers. I added some glitter to the wooly balls on the hat. I added a whole bunch of die cut snowflakes to the card and added a pearl in the middle in various sizes. And also a snowflake border by Papertrey Ink. And last but not least I added a homemade sentiment strip to the top left corner.
I will be adding this to the following challenges
PIP2630 - Anything Goes
C.R.A.F.T. #785 - Christmas
Star Stampz #84 - Christmas In July
Inkspirational #372 - Christmas In July
MLCCB #69 - Anything Christmas Goes
Dragonfly Dreams July 2026 - Christmas In July
Peace On Earth #116 - Anything Christmas Goes
Crafters Cafe #332 - Optional Christmas In July
Moving Along With The Times #191 - Use A Coloring Medium
Rudolph Days - Christmas In July
Till next time
Renate

She is just as sweet as can be, inspires me to get 'my' Magnolia's out and use them!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
Diane
{Nellies Nest}
Peace On Earth Co-Owner
What a lovely image, Renate - She's all dressed up for the cold winter! Such a pretty card design with the stitched edges, panel layers, wrapped twine and die cut snowflakes! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational: Christmas in July! Julia xx
ReplyDeletethank you for sharing this creation with us at Sparkle challenge
ReplyDeleteSo cute - love all the details you've added.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining me at the Rudolph Days Challenge.
Helen x
Beautiful layout and adorable too! Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge Blog!
ReplyDeleteThis card has a lovely wintery style. And so fun to see a Magnolia stamp used again, I find them really cute, and you've colored it beautifully. Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational.
ReplyDelete