Pages

Wednesday, July 29, 2026

Oh Christmas Tree



I wanted to make a CAS style card but this time not just a lot of white in it. 

I took a white base card. On top of that I added a kraft panel that I splattered with white paint. I added some trees of Alexandra Renke. I added TWC stencil butter in a green tone onto some cardstock. I wanted to cut out 5 trees but because I was impatient and I didn't take the time for the stencil butter to completely dry I ripped two of the 5 trees. Always take time to let it dry. So I just used the 3 trees that were fine. There is a really nice shine to them but it is hard to capture that on the photo. I added a few stars on top of the tree and finished the card of with a sentiment. I die cut about 3 layers for the sentiment to give it some depth.

I will be adding this to the following challenge:
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes

Till next time
Renate

No comments:

Post a Comment