

Today I am showing a butterfly card.
I took an light purple background. I added a piece of vellum that I embossed using an embossing folder on the left. I then adhered the panel to a white base card to secure the vellum.
I made the butterflies by adding watercolor metallic paint onto aquarel paper. I then added brush stokes of blue and pink. At first I thought it looked horrible when it dried until I die cut the butterflies out of it. Unfortunately you can't really see it on the photo but there is a really nice shine to them almost like a pearl gloss and the colors goes from light blue to light pink. Really pretty. The sentiment is from Marianne Design and for the finishing touch a few clear flatback halfpearls
I will be entering this card in the following challenges:
Hobby Vision #155 - Butterflies/Vlinders
Creative Friday #417 - Dry Embossing
My Besties Dutch Girls #August 2026 - Anything Goes
Till next time
Renate
No comments:
Post a Comment