Pages

Monday, August 17, 2026

A Cheerful Summer Card

 

Today I am showing you another Magnolia card I made in a beachy summer theme.

I cut a square white base card. I used digital papers of Nitwit Collections The Coastal set. I pierced and stitched all the edges of each of the panels. I colored the Magnolia Stamp Edwin In Miami with Ohuhu Honolulu B alcohol markers. I added some beach themed die cuts like a fishing net, waterplants, sea shells and a parasol border on top. I finished the card with a printed homemade sentiment and choose to keep in black as the stood out a whole lot more then a white sentiment.

I will be adding this to the following challenges:
PIP #2633 - Anything Goes
Dream Valley #366 - Anything Goes
Make My Monday #284 - Boardwalk/Coastal Path
Aud Sentiments #340 - Summer
Kreativtanten #116 - Anything Goes
Dragonfly Dreams #August 2026 - Beach Or Seaside
Night Owls #63 - Sommer
Sweet Stampin' - Summer Fun

Till next time
Renate

No comments:

Post a Comment