Pages

Thursday, August 20, 2026

A Christmas Mouse Card

 


Today I am showing you a christmas card with this adorable mouse.

It is a simple card. I used this adorable mouse picture on a lacy frame. I used some digital christmas papers I bought a long time ago from Etsy. The flower and leaves are from my stash. Sometimes when I have no inspiration I make flowers and die cut leaves that I keep in my storage so that they are ready for use and it saves me time when making a card. I used a foiling die from Carlijn Design for the sentiment.

I will be adding this to the following challenges:
Creative Knockouts #577 - Use Your Fav. Embellie (mine is pearls)
C.R.A.F.T. #787 - Christmas

Till next time
Renate

6 comments:

  1. Een mooie kaart met een lieve muis erop! de stans erom heen is ook mooi! Fijn dat je meedoet met 52WTC. Groetjes Marijke

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card with the sweet mouse.
    Thanks for joining us at 52WTC.
    Jantine DT 52WTC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat een prachtige stans om het lieve plaatje! Hele mooie kaart!

    groetjes van Ank

    ReplyDelete
  4. wat een leuk plaatje heb je verwerkt, geslaagd kaartje
    grtjs,martina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful creation with such an adorable little mouse! So may lovely elements and the pearls are the perfect finishing touch! So glad you joined us at Creative Knockouts!

    ReplyDelete