Pages

Thursday, August 27, 2026

A Christmas Tree Cat Card

 

Today I am showing you a card that is actually not my idea so I made a similar one with a few changes.

I cut a rectangle base card. I added a white glitter panel on top of that and then a snowflake patterned paper by Studio Light. The christmas tree, the gifts, the ornaments, the cat and the banner are all from Marianne Design. The poinsettia is from Spellbinders. I used all matching colors from Studio Light paperpads as the colors fits nicely together. The sentiment is a foil die by Carlijn Design

I will be adding this to the following challenges:
Tic Tac Toe #300 - Letters/Numbers - Sentiment - Die Cut Punch
52 Weeks To Christmas - Kerstkaart Week 35
Rudolph Days August 2026 - Anything Christmas Goes
Girlz Creative Fun Art Of Scrap #25 - Use 1 or More Designer Papers
C.R.A.F.T. #787 - Christmas


Till next time
Renate

8 comments:

  1. wat een mooi kaartje met de kerstpoes
    groetjes Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super leuk deze kaart !!!!
    groeten Ineke
    DT 52 WTC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww, adorable! Thank you for sharing with us at the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grappige kaart, Renate.
    Gezellig dat je weet meedoet met 52WTC.
    Groetjes,
    Jantine DT 52WTC

    ReplyDelete
  5. Renate, Your Christmas Card is so pretty! I love the cute cat, the die cut tree and the pretty poinsettia, you combined these beautifully! Thanks so much for playing at Tic Tac Toe Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cute card, Renate! The colors are just wonderful and the Christmas cat is adorable. Thanks for sharing it with us at the TTTC.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely so cute! Thanks so much for sharing with us over at CRAFT Challenge this fortnight!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fun, cute card - great die cut!

    Thanks for joining me at The Rudolph Days Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete