
Today I am showing you an elegant slimline birthday card
I printed a pale blue panel and used a pale grey polka dot paper from one of the digital collection of Nitwit Collection. I forgot which set this is in. I die cut a lacy oval frame. On top of that I die cut a circle with a stamped sentiment on it. On top of the circle I added a circle border that I die cut out of the same blue paper I printed that I also used to make the flowers. I die cut 6 small flowers out of the Into The Blooms Dahlia set by Papertrey Ink. I also die cut a whole bunch of leaves in a medium green color. For the finish touch I used some pearl embellishments in the center of the flowers and in corners of the card. I then added it all to a white base card.
I will be adding this to the following challenges:
Creative Fingers #327 - Anything Goes

Such a great card, thanks for sharing it with us at the GCSIWC Challenge.
ReplyDeleteIlonka DT