
Today I am showing you all this adoralble birthday card with Tilda holding the heart balloons
The base card is 14,5 x 14,5 cm. I inked up the edges of the front of the card. I then took a lot of small panels that I layered on top of a white panel. They are all pierced and stitched by hand. I also inked up all the edges I also stamps some swirls beside the tilda with Vintage Photo Distress Ink by Tim Holtz. I also added a piece of lace underneath the stamp image panel and added some lovely lace borders using my border dies. And a few die cut swirls from a set I think was from Globeland. I made flowers myself and also the twirly green thingies beside the roses on top. I twisted some green floral wire arond a crochet hook to get that. I glued them down using my hot glue gun. For the finishing touch I added some white pearls and a homemade sentiment. Very fiddly card but very nice even if you don't see cards with the stamped images of Magnolia much anymore I still like them so much. The papers I used are from Scrap and Me. The image I colored with Ohuhu markers.
I will be adding this to the following challenges:
Cut It Up #362 - Add A Sentiment
Pattie's Creattions Design Challenge #245 - Anything Goes
Till next time
Renate
This is so gorgeous!! Love your beautiful roses and that bit of lace; so elegant! Thanks for playing with Cut It Up Challenge.
ReplyDeleteSuch an elegant card.
ReplyDelete