Pages

Thursday, August 6, 2026

An Arched Trio Panel Card






Today I am showing a 3 piece arched panel card. You can fold this as a zigzag to fit it into the envelop.

I die cut 3 arched panels. I then took a strip of 33 x 8,5 cm of white cardstock and scored it at 11 and 22 cm and folded the score lines. I then glued the panels onto the cardstock strip. I added some craft cardstock panels onto the white panels. I also cut 3 medium blue cardstock arch panels and took a stencil and added snowdrops with TCW stencil butter and let that dry before adding anything else onto it. Unfortunately there were some tiny smooches but hey it's a handmade card so it will have to do. It just didn't feel right to throw it away and start over.

After it was dry I added some snowbanks out of white glitter cardstock. All die cuts are from Marianne Design. I die cut the Arctic bear twice. I used the Winter Sport Accessoires to dress one bear with skies and the other with the snowboard. I used some silver metallic cardstock for the glasses, ski poles and zipper at the vest. The fence is from the Eline's Winter Accessoires. The text is a hot foil die by Marianne Design. 

I will be adding this to the following challenges:
52 Weeks To Christmas - Week 32
Cardz 4 Galz #282 - Blue Skies
Daisy Chain #110 - Animals
Girlz Creative Christmas #188 - Anything Christmas Goes

Till next time
Renate

1 comment:

  1. Wat een ontzettend leuk drieluikje...
    Gezellig je weer te zien vandaag bij 52WTC.
    Lieve groetjes Annemarie en Merit DT52WTC.

    ReplyDelete