Today I am showing a 3 piece arched panel card. You can fold this as a zigzag to fit it into the envelop.
I die cut 3 arched panels. I then took a strip of 33 x 8,5 cm of white cardstock and scored it at 11 and 22 cm and folded the score lines. I then glued the panels onto the cardstock strip. I added some craft cardstock panels onto the white panels. I also cut 3 medium blue cardstock arch panels and took a stencil and added snowdrops with TCW stencil butter and let that dry before adding anything else onto it. Unfortunately there were some tiny smooches but hey it's a handmade card so it will have to do. It just didn't feel right to throw it away and start over.
After it was dry I added some snowbanks out of white glitter cardstock. All die cuts are from Marianne Design. I die cut the Arctic bear twice. I used the Winter Sport Accessoires to dress one bear with skies and the other with the snowboard. I used some silver metallic cardstock for the glasses, ski poles and zipper at the vest. The fence is from the Eline's Winter Accessoires. The text is a hot foil die by Marianne Design.
I will be adding this to the following challenges:
52 Weeks To Christmas - Week 32
Cardz 4 Galz #282 - Blue Skies
Daisy Chain #110 - Animals
Girlz Creative Christmas #188 - Anything Christmas Goes
Till next time
Renate




Wat een ontzettend leuk drieluikje...
ReplyDeleteGezellig je weer te zien vandaag bij 52WTC.
Lieve groetjes Annemarie en Merit DT52WTC.
Heel mooie drieluikkaart!
ReplyDeleteGroetjes
Nancy 52WTC
Leuke wintersport drieluik, Renate! Vrolijk geheel!
ReplyDeleteGezellig dat je weer meedoet met 52WTC.
Groetjes
Jantine DT 52WTC
Wat een leuk drieluik !!!!!
ReplyDeletegroeten Ineke
DT 52 WTC
wat een leuke kaart heb je gemaakt, mooi !
ReplyDeletegrtjs, martina