Pages

Sunday, August 30, 2026

Christmas Baby Card

 

Today I am showing a baby Christmas card.

I have so many die set that I only used once of still haven't used at all and even though they are older they are still so nice to use so from time to time I will get out those older die sets.

I cut two scalloped circle dies and on one of them I added a scoreline about 1,5 cm on the top. I then glued that onto the other circle to make a nice base card. I then taped some wood grain paper by Lemoncraft and a christmas themed digital paper of Nitwit Collection together and cut a circle out if with my circle die. I cut 2 small white strips to add as a baseboard. I used dies from Marianne Design for the baby, the toy and the cloth that the baby is sitting on. I used dies fro Honeybee Stamps for the garland and bow. I finished the card with a homemade sentiment strip.

I will be adding this to the following challenges:
The Paper Players #PP801 -  Tic Tac Toe (patterned paper - free - circle)
CD Sunday Plus #191 - Anything Digital Goes
Girlz Creatieve Christmas #192 - Anything Christmas Goes

Till next time
Renate

4 comments:

  1. A wonderful Christmas card for a baby's first Christmas,thank you for joining in at CD Sunday Plus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Renate, this is just adorable! I love the circle shaped card and the sweet scene you created The little baby is precious! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a sweet card.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Jo x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Renate your patterned paper makes for a sweet baby Christmas card. I love the shaped card and scalloped edge too which just adds to the feel. Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete