Pages

Thursday, August 13, 2026

Christmas Window Card



Today I am showing an arched shaped Christmas Card

I cut a base card from an arch panel to make the double sided card. I then cut a single arched panel and embossed it with a snowy wall embossing folder. I cut a window out of red cardstock of the Spellbinders Vista View Window die set. I put a piece of acetate behind the window so it looks like it has an actual window although you can't really tell from this photo. The greenery and the flowers are from various Spellbinders christmas die set. I added a bit of Festive Berries Distress Oxide Ink in the middle of the little poinsettias and added a transparant pearl in the middle. 

I will be adding this to the following challenges:
Krafty Chicks #833 - Christmas
52 Weeks To Christmas - Week 33

Till next time
Renate

8 comments:

  1. Schitterende kaart...
    Gezellig dat je er bent vandaag bij 52WTC.
    Liefs Annemarie en Merit DT52WTC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Een heel mooie kaart met hout. Mooi gedaan. Fijn dat je weer meedoet met 52WTC. Groetjes Marijke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mooie kaart, Renate, leuk model zo, die boog, weer eens wat anders.
    Gezellig dat je weer meedoet met 52WTC.
    Groetjes
    Jantine DT 52WTC

    ReplyDelete
  4. wat een mooi kaartje met de leuke stansen de leuke details
    groetjes Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heel mooi , ook de vorm !
    groeten Ineke
    DT 52 WTC

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mooi raam, leuk dat er 'echt' glas in zit!

    groetjes van Ank

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card, makes me want to bust out my poinsettia dies and get Christmas cards going. Have a great day. Thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this week. Leanne DT/KCC

    ReplyDelete