Pages

Tuesday, September 29, 2026

A Christmas Cas Card

 


Today I am showing you a CAS card I made for a challenge at a Facebook group I recently joined.

I don't have a particular style because I like so many different techniques. However I do seem to have a fondness for CAS cards and I really wanna master the art of a CAS card so here is another one I just finished.

I cut a rectangle of 29 x 14,5 cm and scored it a 14,5 cm and folded it in half to make a square base card. I made it a top fold. I directly stamped a confetti border on the bottom of the front of the card directly on the base card. Underneath I stamped the sentiment. I used Ranger Black Archival Ink for that. Then I die cut a bunch of stars out of silver metallic paper and silver glitter paper. Under the right lamp is is super shiny and sparkly. However I wasn't able to capture that in the photos but it is lovely. After all I am a crafter and not a photographer. Well that is is. Making a CAS card doesn't really take a lot of time. It is the desicision you have to make that cost the most time.

I will be adding this to the following challenge:
Inspire Create #225 - CAS card

Till next time
Renate

No comments:

Post a Comment