
Today I am showing you this CAS style card with torn stripes.
I saw something similar on Instagram and made my own version. It is a great way to use up some of your scraps that you are still saving. I cut a piece of white cardstock of 29 x 14,5 cm and scored it on 14,5 cm. I took a piece of digital paper of Nitwit Collection and torn strips along a ruler of about 2cm width. The length of the strips is about 7,5cm. I added a die cut heart on each strip. I used various heart sets for this. I then went through my stamps and found this little cute sentiment For You in a tiny font and that fit the card so well. It is a quick and easy card and I really like the look of it.
Till next time
Renate
Friday, September 25, 2026
CAS Card With Torn Strips
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment