Today I am showing you an acetate easel birthday card I made for my sister in law. Unfortunate I will not be able to attend the party myself but my husband will hand this over to her on our behalf.
I cut a rectangle 29 x 14,5 cm and scored it at 14,5 cm. I then die cut a circle out of the base card and then folded that in half to get the easel shape. I die cut some lighter blue card stock as a mat and then also in white. I embossed the white with a tuffed patterned embossing folder for the elegant look. It is a 3D folder and it's beautiful. I die cut a whole bunch of flowers from a die set of Scrap Diva. I inked the centers with blue in and added pearls centers on the larger flowers and small wooden beads on the smaller flowers. I die cut and punched some leaves from a Martha Stewart punch and from Elizabeth Craft and I also die cut some berry branch from Papertrey Ink Into The Blooms Anemone die set. I added little white pearls on that.
I then die cut a circle border in dark blue twice. And a smaller light blue circle strip to put onto the dark blue circle. I then die cut a piece of actetate to go behind the dark blue circle and added another dark blue circle behind the acetate circle to hide the adhesive. I also did this the same way with the large numbers. The numbers look like they are floating. The numbers are from Marianne Design. To finish the card I used a foiled sentiment of Carlijn Design in silver foil. I still had this on hand so just took it from my stash.
Well a bit of a long post but I hope it is clear on how I made this
I will be adding this to the following challenges:
Creative Inspirations #42 - Anything Goes
Craft Rocket #140 - Use Dies
Fab 'n Funky #642 - More Then 1 Fold
Till next time
Renate




What a beautiful card, I love the design and all the gorgeous flowers, I am sure your sister-in-law will love it, thanks for joining in our challenge at Fab'n'Funky.
ReplyDeletePat xx
Pat xx
Een prachtige kaart in een mooi model.
ReplyDeleteLieve groetjes Miranda