Pages

Thursday, August 6, 2026

A Ladybug Birthday Card



I saw this kind of card at Pinterest this the lovely ladybug.

I also have this set by Papertrey Ink so I remade the card. I didn't have the pink shade in cardstock that I wanted to use so I printed my own in shades of pink using my PSP software. All the dies I used are from Papertrey Ink. Among them are the Build A Ladybug set and the Into The Blooms Pressed Flowers set. 
I added ink onto the flowers and leaves. I also used the hot foil plate Regal Flourish Frame with a champagne colored foil on the pink background. I also foiled the sentiment that is from Carlijn Design.
I made it into a birthday card

I will be adding this to the following challenge
Krafty Chicks #832 - Birthday

Till next time
Renate

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty card, I like the lady bug and the layout you did. Thanks for playing our challenge this week at Krafty Chicks Challenge. Have a great day. Leanne DT/KCC

    ReplyDelete