Pages

Thursday, September 24, 2026

Santa Clothesline Christmas Card

 

Today I ams showing this adorable card with a clothesline and all of Santa's recently washed clothes. So adorable. It is an older set of Cottage Cutz. The set is retired but you can always look for it on the second hand market as I did.

I cut a red rectangle base card. On that I added a medium green panel. The same color I used for some of the clothes. On that a digital paper from Nitwit Collections with a soft print from the collection All Is Calm. I then die cut all the parts and added them to the clothesline. I stamped a sentiment of Marianne Design underneath the clothesline to finish the card. A nice fun christmas card for my stash

I will be adding this to the following challenges:
52 Weeks To Christmas -  Week 39
C.R.A.F.T. #789 - Christmas
Simon Says - Christmas In September

Till next time
Renate

6 comments:

  1. Wat een gezellig waslijntje heb je gemaakt, erg leuk!

    groetjes van Ank

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superleuk, Santa gaat schoon de kerstdagen in hihi.
    Gezellig je weer te zien bij 52 WTC Renate.
    Lieve groetjes Miranda dt 52 WTC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heel schattig die was van de kerstman, leuke kaart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zo leuk, deze waslijn van de kerstman. Leuke kaart, Renate.
    Gezellig dat je weer meedoet met 52WTC.
    Groetjes
    Jantine DT 52WTC

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wat een schattig kerstkaartje met dit leuke waslijntje! Gezellig dat je meedoet bij 52 weeks to christmas.

    Liefs, Merit en Annemarie
    DT52WTC

    ReplyDelete