Pages

Thursday, October 8, 2026

A Shaped Christmas Card



Today I am showing this lovely shaped christmas card. 

This is the Stitched Christmas Sweater by Spellbinders. I made it as a double card so it can actually stand up right. I didn't stitch anything on the sweater. I did add some stitching on the tree with some gold metallic thread. I cut the tree stump and star out of gold metallic cardstock. The sentiment is from Carlijn Design and it's foiled with gold foil.

I will be adding this to the following challenges:
52 Weeks To Christmas - Week 41
Holly And Ivy #213 - Anything Christmas Goes
Girlz Creative Christmas #197 - Alles Mag Kerst
Peace On Earth #121 - Anything Christmas Goes
Hearts Quest For Shaped Cards #20 - Anything Goes Shaped Cards
Little Red Wagon #879 - Stitches
Krafty Chicks #841 - Christmas
The Outlawz Christmas October 2026 - Anything Christmas Goes
The 12 Months Of Christmas #137 - Anything Goes Christmas

Till next time
Renate

8 comments:

  1. Wat een super leuk kaartje in de vorm van een trui!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute and creative!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
    Diane
    {Nellies Nest}
    Peace On Earth Co-Owner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mooie kaart, Renate. Leuk die kersttrui!
    Gezellig dat je weer meedoet met 52WTC.
    Groetjes
    Jantine DT 52WTC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superleuke kerstkaart heb je gemaakt met de geinige trui erop!
    Groetjes Suzan
    DT52WTC
    Creaties Suzan op FB

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wat leuk deze "trui" kaart !!!
    Groeten Ineke
    DT 52 WTC

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is very lovely Thanks for joining us at Girlz Creative Christmas
    Oh, wat een mooie kerstkaart. Heel tof. Leuk dat je meedoet met onze challenge bij Girlz Creative Christmas

    Creative Hugs & Happy Crafting!

    Claudia
    Claudia's Kaartjes

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cool card! That colour combo looks so classy. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Prachtige kersttrui-kaart! Heel chique!
    Groetjes
    Nancy 52WTC

    ReplyDelete